Banned

Location: bangalore
Post Higher taste- Sattvic, Vegetarian Restaurant In bangalore

THE HIGHER TASTE’ - Bangalore’s first and only sattvic dining restaurant. We welcome you to The Higher Taste- an exclusively sattvic cuisine restaurant, the first of its kind in Bangalore. It combines the complex flavours of India’s spices with the skilled expertise of our chefs to provide a truly unique dining experience.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highertaste View Post
THE HIGHER TASTE’ - Bangalore’s first and only sattvic dining restaurant. We welcome you to The Higher Taste- an exclusively sattvic cuisine restaurant, the first of its kind in Bangalore. It combines the complex flavours of India’s spices with the skilled expertise of our chefs to provide a truly unique dining experience.
i like taste the delicious food..haha