FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Higher taste- Sattvic, Vegetarian Restaurant In bangalore (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/399041-higher-taste-sattvic-vegetarian.html)

Highertaste 26-07-2010 10:41 AM

Higher taste- Sattvic, Vegetarian Restaurant In bangalore

THE HIGHER TASTE’ - Bangalore’s first and only sattvic dining restaurant. We welcome you to The Higher Taste- an exclusively sattvic cuisine restaurant, the first of its kind in Bangalore. It combines the complex flavours of India’s spices with the skilled expertise of our chefs to provide a truly unique dining experience.

maymay 03-08-2010 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highertaste (Post 1509826)
THE HIGHER TASTE’ - Bangalore’s first and only sattvic dining restaurant. We welcome you to The Higher Taste- an exclusively sattvic cuisine restaurant, the first of its kind in Bangalore. It combines the complex flavours of India’s spices with the skilled expertise of our chefs to provide a truly unique dining experience.

i like taste the delicious food..haha