Posted to rec.food.restaurants
ttt ttt is offline

Default Manage your own Restaurant? Bored of cold winters, and wet summers? Ready for a change?

Manage your own Restaurant? Bored of cold winters, and wet summers? Ready
for a change?
Well established International Restaurant in Pattaya,Thailand for sale.
www.elpasopattaya.com
100 seats, 250 sqm, in and outdoor serving. Good opportunity for further
development, International clientele.
For the right person, this is a golden opportunity.
The Restaurant are sold as is, and have the following.
Modern kitchen, serviceminded, and well trained english speaking staff. All
actual licenses in place, good lease agreement for premises, good parking.
We help with establishment, and transfer to your own Company. NOK ca.
750.000,-
Contact.

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:19:14 +0700, ttt wrote:

> Manage your own Restaurant? Bored of cold winters, and wet summers? Ready
> for a change?
> Well established International Restaurant in Pattaya,Thailand for sale.
> www.elpasopattaya.com
> 100 seats, 250 sqm, in and outdoor serving. Good opportunity for further
> development, International clientele.
> For the right person, this is a golden opportunity.
> The Restaurant are sold as is, and have the following.
> Modern kitchen, serviceminded, and well trained english speaking staff. All
> actual licenses in place, good lease agreement for premises, good parking.
> We help with establishment, and transfer to your own Company. NOK ca.
> 750.000,-
> Contact.

Buyer bewa It's a Norwegian *** bar.

-sw