FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Manage your own Restaurant? Bored of cold winters, and wet summers? Ready for a change? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/395808-manage-your-own-restaurant.html)

ttt 19-04-2010 07:19 AM

Manage your own Restaurant? Bored of cold winters, and wet summers? Ready for a change?

Manage your own Restaurant? Bored of cold winters, and wet summers? Ready
for a change?
Well established International Restaurant in Pattaya,Thailand for sale.
www.elpasopattaya.com
100 seats, 250 sqm, in and outdoor serving. Good opportunity for further
development, International clientele.
For the right person, this is a golden opportunity.
The Restaurant are sold as is, and have the following.
Modern kitchen, serviceminded, and well trained english speaking staff. All
actual licenses in place, good lease agreement for premises, good parking.
We help with establishment, and transfer to your own Company. NOK ca.
750.000,-
Contact.

Sqwertz 20-04-2010 11:06 AM

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:19:14 +0700, ttt wrote:

> Manage your own Restaurant? Bored of cold winters, and wet summers? Ready
> for a change?
> Well established International Restaurant in Pattaya,Thailand for sale.
> www.elpasopattaya.com
> 100 seats, 250 sqm, in and outdoor serving. Good opportunity for further
> development, International clientele.
> For the right person, this is a golden opportunity.
> The Restaurant are sold as is, and have the following.
> Modern kitchen, serviceminded, and well trained english speaking staff. All
> actual licenses in place, good lease agreement for premises, good parking.
> We help with establishment, and transfer to your own Company. NOK ca.
> 750.000,-
> Contact.

Buyer bewa It's a Norwegian *** bar.

-sw