Old 06-01-2010, 07:21 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.restaurants

Default Subway's Meatball Marinara

Jerry Sauk wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
Jerry Sauk wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
Jerry Sauk wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Jerry Sauk wrote:
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Saucer Man wrote:
Well, I think they are awesome. Of course, the fresh baked
bread and marinara sauce both contribute.

Sorry to hear of your culinary shortcomings. I hope that some
day you actually get to eat some real bread.

It's a WELL-KNOWN fact that Subway bakes there own bread FRESH
right there in the store.
Yes, but it is still second rate. No, third rate.
I never said it was first rate. All I said was, to disagree with
Ed, is that it's REAL bread. Which is proved by teh fact they bake
it right there in fron of you.
So, if they baked horse-shit in front of you and called it bread,
then that makes it bread? Bread has a few specific definitions, of
which 'they bake it right there in front of you' is not one.

--
Dave
What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, see them driven

Idiot, baking it in front of you proves it's BREAD and not
horse-shit. If they were baking horse shit, you could SEE that it's
shit irregardless what they call it.

Well, thanks for proving my point, Jabba. The shit that they bake in front
of you ISN'T bread, despite what they, or you, wish to call it.

Sure as **** looks tastes and smells like bread to me. On top of all
that, they CALL it bread, also.

Look, it is far from the _worst_ thing they schlep out there, fwiw...

Old 07-01-2010, 09:10 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.restaurants

Jerry Sauk wrote:

Sure as **** looks tastes and smells like bread to me. On top of all
that, they CALL it bread, also.

Yes, right up there with Wonder bread, a cubic foot ofmostly air.

So, that just means it's healthier because it's lower in calorie's.

There's just no pleasing you poeople is there.