Sean

Default Fish restaurant in Pacific Beach San Diego

I just moved to San Diego on Monday, and with the ocean so close am
looking for a good fish restaurant. I am currently living in the
vicinity of Pacific Beach and Mission Beach. If anyone knows of a nice
restaurant in that area I could treat myself to I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
Cosmo Yakavazi

In article >, Sean
> wrote:

> I just moved to San Diego on Monday, and with the ocean so close am
> looking for a good fish restaurant. I am currently living in the
> vicinity of Pacific Beach and Mission Beach. If anyone knows of a nice
> restaurant in that area I could treat myself to I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks!

The Fishery on Cass is owned, operated and in the same building of
Pacific Shellfish, a seafood purveyour.

Point Loma Seafood by shelter island is a longer trek but has some good
stuff. strictly take though.
Cosmo Yakavazi

In article >, Sean
> wrote:

> I just moved to San Diego on Monday, and with the ocean so close am
> looking for a good fish restaurant. I am currently living in the
> vicinity of Pacific Beach and Mission Beach. If anyone knows of a nice
> restaurant in that area I could treat myself to I would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks!

The Fishery on Cass is owned, operated and in the same building of
Pacific Shellfish, a seafood purveyour.

Point Loma Seafood by shelter island is a longer trek but has some good
stuff. strictly take though.
Jimmy G

My wife swears by "World Famous" on the boardwalk near Reed Ave.

PLEASE let me know about it. I haven't been yet & would LOVE a review.

Jimmy

Jimmy G

My wife swears by "World Famous" on the boardwalk near Reed Ave.

PLEASE let me know about it. I haven't been yet & would LOVE a review.

Jimmy

Jimmy G