G Homa

Default Restaurants Attribute Growth in Business to Online Ordering

Restaurants Attribute Growth in Business to Online Ordering

Takeout business has been steadily increasing for restaurants that use their
own Web sites to accept orders online. According to Mike Stanziale of
Ronnie's Deli & Caterers in Morris Plains, NJ, www.ronniesdeli.com, "Having
our own Web site with online ordering has given us a competitive advantage
over other establishments in our area. People really enjoy the convenience
of online ordering. In addition to attracting new customers and maintaining
loyalty among our existing customers, the frequency of weekly orders from
the same individuals has increased dramatically."

Up until recently, obtaining a restaurant Web site with online ordering was
available only to those willing to spend hundreds or perhaps even thousands
of dollars. Plus, the business of guaranteeing that each order gets through
to the restaurant has always been a major concern. BigHoller.com has changed
all of that. According to G.R. Homa, Director of Sales and Marketing at
BigHoller.com, "We've talked to dozens of restaurateurs to understand their
needs and concerns. What we found was that restaurant owners wanted their
own Web site that they can promote, online orders that go to their fax
machine so they don't need a computer, reliable monitoring of orders so no
order is lost, and above all, affordable pricing."

"We wanted our customers to be happy. That is why we do not charge for
designing and setting up their Web sites. We have been able to prove that
with some promotion of their Web site, within a half a year, owners could
easily be receiving 100 or more orders per month."

Backed by their 1,000 free order guarantee, sales for restaurant Web sites
with online ordering have been robust. The advantage of a Web site from
BigHoller.com is that it contains everything a restaurant would want in a
Web site. This includes a tour page, customer testimonials, location
information with interactive driving directions, reservations, gift
certificates, and of course online ordering. For more information you can
visit their Web site at www.bigholler.com.

About BigHoller.com

BigHoller.com designs and sets up restaurant Web sites free-of-charge with
online ordering capability.

CONTACT INFORMATION
G.R. Homa
Director of Sales and Marketing