Michael G. Connelly

Default Phoenix AZ - Vietnamese

Does anyone know of a good, or even know of
a Vietnamese restaurant in Phoenix AZ?

Thank you!

Richard Kaszeta

"Michael G. Connelly" > writes:
> Does anyone know of a good, or even know of
> a Vietnamese restaurant in Phoenix AZ?

I don't get into Phoenix proper too often, but here is my list. I
tend to prefer Pho places, so all of these places feature Pho.
Roughly in order of my personal preference, both all are pretty decent:

Dong Phuong
8123 E Roosevelt St, Scottsdale
480-949-5251

Khai Hoan Restaurant
1537 E Apache Blvd, Tempe
480-829-7118
(If you like Middle Eastern Food, Haji Baba's on the other end of
the strip mall is good, too)

Little Saigon
Phoenix Spectrum Mall
1588 W. Montebello Ave., Phoenix
602-864-7582
(Disclaimer: Haven't been there since '02)

Saigon Nites
15111 North Hayden Road, Scottsdale
480-609-1116
(Fairly new, I don't think it's been there more than a month or so)

(Disclaimer: I don't live in the area anymore, and just visit
frequently, so there is a chance there is a really good Vietnamese
place I just don't know about)

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich
Richard Kaszeta

WTF Is A [Tor] Phoenix? ah Historic 0 06-07-2012 01:59 AM
Phoenix ? ? ? Lynn from Fargo General Cooking 41 19-04-2010 03:09 PM
Phoenix, AZ TechMyst Beer 1 13-11-2006 05:31 PM
Instruction for Vietnamese iced coffee with Vietnamese ground coffee (Cafe Sua Da) coffeelover General Cooking 5 08-06-2005 03:30 AM
ATTN: Phoenix & AZ RFC'ers, Phoenix Cook-In Wayne General Cooking 11 17-08-2004 01:39 AM