George S.

Default Page 2 Night Club & Restaurant Ct. Post Mall, Milford, CT.

This is a nightclub that once was located in the Connecticut Post Mall
in Milford, CT. It has been out of business at the above location
since about 1992, maybe '93. I used to date my wife there, and the
place had a lot of charm. The owner's name was John Campagna, AKA
Johnny Prince, when he would play in the band. I would like to know
if the club may have reopened somewhere under another name. If anyone
has any information that would help me out, I would like to hear from
you. Please post it here, or send me an e-mail. If there is a more
suitable newsgroup to post this in, please let me know.
Thank you in advance!