Big Gay Supper Club

Default The Big *** Supper Club, Atlanta

The Big *** Supper Club is a social dining club that meets every month
in Atlanta's best restaurants. Our mission is to provide the Atlanta
*** community with a more civilized and elegant activity that *** men
and women can enjoy outside the club and bar scene.

Every month, between 85 and 140 *** men and women join us for a
four-course meal at a restaurant in Midtown or Downtown. The price
per head remains fixed at $35, excluding alcohol, tax, and gratuity.
The tables in these restaurants are usually arranged in long rows so
as to encourage a communal style of dining and interaction. Joining
us each night is our resident mistress of ceremonies, our drag
entertainer, Jason Jupiter, who delivers a brief skit to break the ice
and commence the evening.

To learn more about us, visit our website at www.biggaysupperclub.com
Please register your name and email address for automatic monthly
information about upcoming events.