Jacob Rizor

Default Citysearch is a fraud!

Finding a supposed "user's evaluation" on Citysearch for the Thai Sticks
Restaurant in Houston that was completely wrong, I attempted to enter a correct
evaluation. They do not allow anyone to give opinions unless you register to
be a member and they unendingly claim a "timeout" when you try to register.
Therefore I believe their "service" has nothing to do with public opinion but
is rather, I suspect, merely a tool to give advertisers a place to defame their
competitors.

Fraud? Dan Sourdough 3 01-02-2014 12:05 PM
Olive oil fraud A Moose in Love General Cooking 11 08-02-2013 12:52 PM
Food Fraud Janet Bostwick General Cooking 49 28-01-2013 07:14 PM
Burgundy fraud JT Wine 9 30-06-2012 04:55 PM
Fish Fraud... Gregory Morrow[_30_] General Cooking 8 11-05-2007 02:32 PM