FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Great tool for finding restaurants featured on your favorite shows (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/178833-great-tool-finding-restaurants.html)

famousfoodfinde 12-11-2009 08:32 PM

Great tool for finding restaurants featured on your favorite shows

Hey guys,

I just got done building a site that allows you to search for restaurants that have been featured on TV. So far 5 shows such as "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives", "Throwdown with Bobby Flay" and "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" have been added to the search queue. Right now we have around 600 restuarants all spread throughout the USA that you can access. The site also implements an advanced search panel where you can filter your results based on show, host, location and radius. We are working hard everyday to add more shows, more search options and more features you want to see. Best of all the site is free to use and open to everyone. Check it out and let us know what you think. If you like what you see then be sure to spread the word, join our Facebook fan page and follow us on Twitter.

Famous Food Finder

Cheers,
Brandon