FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   What Will You Watch? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/177000-what-will-you-watch.html)

Ubiquitous 16-09-2009 09:40 PM

What Will You Watch?

MAN VS FOOD:
Adam Richman will make an appearance at Yoders, in the city I grew up.
Yoder's is a semi-famous Amish restaurant known for their generous
servings and HUGE pies.

MYTHQUEST:
I assume it's like MonsterQuest but is not limited to cryptozoology.

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn

[email protected] 16-09-2009 11:07 PM

What Will You Watch?

wrote:

>MAN VS FOOD:
>Adam Richman will make an appearance at Yoders, in the city I grew up.
>Yoder's is a semi-famous Amish restaurant known for their generous
>servings and HUGE pies.
>
>MYTHQUEST:
>I assume it's like MonsterQuest but is not limited to cryptozoology.

the cosby show: a look back

NJ Taste Bud 10-03-2010 12:45 AM

Chef Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares"

hellohello 06-04-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubiquitous (Post 1378628)
MAN VS FOOD:
Adam Richman will make an appearance at Yoders, in the city I grew up.
Yoder's is a semi-famous Amish restaurant known for their generous
servings and HUGE pies.

MYTHQUEST:
I assume it's like MonsterQuest but is not limited to cryptozoology.

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn
our military victory in Iraq into a second Vietnam quagmire. Too bad
for them, it's failing.

well,i like watch movies and listen to the music.
you can go to Welcome to 5K Tea - Chinese tea, green, black, oolong, pu erh to enjoy tea journey