FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Great Food (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/170944-great-food.html)

[email protected] 14-04-2009 05:19 AM

Great Food

If you want great Italian food, piano bar and great service, look no
further. From the bread ( focaccia ) to the salad to the pasta and
seafood , this meal is the best. The best service that you will find
anywhere. If in Sunny Isles Beach don't miss this place....

KCRestaurant 09-05-2009 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1302591)
If you want great Italian food, piano bar and great service, look no
further. From the bread ( focaccia ) to the salad to the pasta and
seafood , this meal is the best. The best service that you will find
anywhere. If in Sunny Isles Beach don't miss this place....

I've tried that before. My sister did it for my friend's birthday. Yummy!

SINNER 14-05-2009 03:52 PM

Great Food

* KCRestaurant wrote in rec.food.restaurants:

> ;1302591 Wrote:
>> If you want great Italian food, piano bar and great service, look no
>> further. From the bread ( focaccia ) to the salad to the pasta and
>> seafood , this meal is the best. The best service that you will find
>> anywhere. If in Sunny Isles Beach don't miss this place....

> I've tried that before. My sister did it for my friend's birthday.
> Yummy!

I dont get it, the name of the place is Great Food?

--
David

sqwertz 17-05-2009 04:25 AM

Great Food

On Thu, 14 May 2009 14:52:10 GMT, SINNER wrote:

> * KCRestaurant wrote in rec.food.restaurants:
>

>> ;1302591 Wrote:
>>> If you want great Italian food, piano bar and great service, look no
>>> further. From the bread ( focaccia ) to the salad to the pasta and
>>> seafood , this meal is the best. The best service that you will find
>>> anywhere. If in Sunny Isles Beach don't miss this place....

>> I've tried that before. My sister did it for my friend's birthday.
>> Yummy!

> I dont get it, the name of the place is Great Food?

It's a Sock Puppet. The giveaway is when a followup poster agreees
with the OP about an un-named restaurant.

The don't make them as smart as they used to.

-sw