FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Resturants in Canada (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/170809-resturants-canada.html)

[email protected] 11-04-2009 09:44 PM

Resturants in Canada

In our city Winnipeg, we have more restaurants by capita than any city
in North America. Everything from European, French, Asian, Mexican,
Caribean, Chinese, Japanese, Tai, Vietnamese ,Canadian, North
American. Then there are the speciality restaurants, Vegetarian,
Seafood, Steak,and Sushi.

[email protected] 12-04-2009 04:25 AM

Resturants in Canada

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:44:56 -0500, wrote:

>In our city Winnipeg, we have more restaurants by capita than any city
>in North America. Everything from European, French, Asian, Mexican,
>Caribean, Chinese, Japanese, Tai, Vietnamese ,Canadian, North
>American. Then there are the speciality restaurants, Vegetarian,
>Seafood, Steak,and Sushi.

That's the positive. The negative is that you have to go to Winnipeg to try
them.

Do the "Tai" places have big yellow arches?

-- Larry

[email protected] 12-04-2009 07:11 AM

Resturants in Canada

wrote:

>>In our city Winnipeg, we have more restaurants by capita than any city
>>in North America. Everything from European, French, Asian, Mexican,
>>Caribean, Chinese, Japanese, Tai, Vietnamese ,Canadian, North
>>American. Then there are the speciality restaurants, Vegetarian,
>>Seafood, Steak,and Sushi.

>That's the positive. The negative is that you have to go to Winnipeg to try
>them.
>
>Do the "Tai" places have big yellow arches?
>
>-- Larry

No Larry thats Micky Dees Cathouse and Lounge your thinking of, the
girls say Hi and that they miss you

[email protected] 12-04-2009 03:47 PM

Resturants in Canada

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 01:11:22 -0500, wrote:

>>>In our city Winnipeg, we have more restaurants by capita than any city
>>>in North America. Everything from European, French, Asian, Mexican,
>>>Caribean, Chinese, Japanese, Tai, Vietnamese ,Canadian, North
>>>American. Then there are the speciality restaurants, Vegetarian,
>>>Seafood, Steak,and Sushi.

>>That's the positive. The negative is that you have to go to Winnipeg to try
>>them.
>>
>>Do the "Tai" places have big yellow arches?

>No Larry thats Micky Dees Cathouse and Lounge your thinking of, the
>girls say Hi and that they miss you

I miss them, too. I've always said that Parliament wives make the best hookers.

-- Larry (eh?)

martyn dawe 24-05-2009 12:21 AM

Resturants in Canada

wrote:

>>>That's the positive. The negative is that you have to go to Winnipeg to try
>>>them.
>>>
>>>Do the "Tai" places have big yellow arches?

>>No Larry thats Micky Dees Cathouse and Lounge your thinking of, the
>>girls say Hi and that they miss you

>I miss them, too. I've always said that Parliament wives make the best hookers.
>
>-- Larry (eh?)

just seen news about new caplanskys outlet in Toronto - does this mean
the current on at the Monarch Tavern is closing

martyn dawe 26-05-2009 09:30 AM

Resturants in Canada

On Sun, 24 May 2009 00:21:02 +0100, martyn dawe

wrote:

>>>No Larry thats Micky Dees Cathouse and Lounge your thinking of, the
>>>girls say Hi and that they miss you

>>I miss them, too. I've always said that Parliament wives make the best hookers.
>>
>>-- Larry (eh?)

>just seen news about new caplanskys outlet in Toronto - does this mean
>the current on at the Monarch Tavern is closing

I have checked the Logs, my question has been answered.