Member

Smile Mystery Gourmand In Tyler, Tx!

I was looking for a restaurant to go to after church last Sunday out here in Tyler, TX and we saw the Mystery Gourmand and decided to take a chance. Boy were we surprised and impressed! We will definitely be going back! The food, the service, and the food were great! We're already planning on going again after church this weekend! To find out more then go on to Mystery Gourmand - Restaurant Directory and Dining Guide today!
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default [redacted] In Tyler, Tx!

JVillanueva wrote:
>[snip]

Six bangs in eight lines, including subject. Easy to spot shill. What's wrong
with the place? Fail a health inspection?

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 07:39:19 GMT, Golden California Girls
> wrote:

>... What's wrong with the place? Fail a health inspection?

Ummm, right there in front of your face -- it's in Tyler, TX.

-- Larry