FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Mystery Gourmand In Tyler, Tx! (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/170411-mystery-gourmand-tyler-tx.html)

JVillanueva 03-04-2009 11:00 PM

Mystery Gourmand In Tyler, Tx!

I was looking for a restaurant to go to after church last Sunday out here in Tyler, TX and we saw the Mystery Gourmand and decided to take a chance. Boy were we surprised and impressed! We will definitely be going back! The food, the service, and the food were great! We're already planning on going again after church this weekend! To find out more then go on to Mystery Gourmand - Restaurant Directory and Dining Guide today!

Golden California Girls 04-04-2009 08:39 AM

[redacted] In Tyler, Tx!

JVillanueva wrote:
>[snip]

Six bangs in eight lines, including subject. Easy to spot shill. What's wrong
with the place? Fail a health inspection?

[email protected] 04-04-2009 03:26 PM

[redacted] In Tyler, Tx!

On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 07:39:19 GMT, Golden California Girls
> wrote:

>... What's wrong with the place? Fail a health inspection?

Ummm, right there in front of your face -- it's in Tyler, TX.

-- Larry