Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Aquatica Restaurant in Havre d'Grace Maryland

Is Aquatica still open? Their website says they've moved to a new location
near the water in town. Everytime I call, no answer.

Am I just calling at the wrong times, or have they not yet opened at the new
location> Or, worse, have they closed up?

AG in Baltimore

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

I've sent emails, no response. I've subscribed to their email list - their
system accepted my email address, but I've never received anything from
them. As I said, I can't seem to get an answer or a voicemail system when
I call them.

That's why I thought I'd try posting....