Old 23-01-2009, 01:20 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Aquatica Restaurant in Havre d'Grace Maryland

Is Aquatica still open? Their website says they've moved to a new location
near the water in town. Everytime I call, no answer.

Am I just calling at the wrong times, or have they not yet opened at the new
location Or, worse, have they closed up?

AG in Baltimore

Old 24-01-2009, 08:40 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants

I've sent emails, no response. I've subscribed to their email list - their
system accepted my email address, but I've never received anything from
them. As I said, I can't seem to get an answer or a voicemail system when
I call them.

That's why I thought I'd try posting....

"Shawn Hirn" wrote in message
"grossbea" wrote:

Is Aquatica still open? Their website says they've moved to a new
location
near the water in town. Everytime I call, no answer.

Am I just calling at the wrong times, or have they not yet opened at the
new
location Or, worse, have they closed up?

AG in Baltimore

Their web site has an email address, so try sending email there. Its