FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Acquamare Restaurant, Sunny Isles (MIAMI) (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/167220-acquamare-restaurant-sunny-isles.html)

[email protected] 23-01-2009 03:31 AM

Acquamare Restaurant, Sunny Isles (MIAMI)

I've had a spectacular experience at this Italian restaurant and piano
bar.
The Sea bass and Lobster tale in the traditional Italian way, simple,
fresh yummi!
The pianist and Opera singer were spectacular, as well as the service
Recommended ++!!

Mr. Bill[_2_] 23-01-2009 11:59 AM

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:31:51 -0800 (PST), wrote:

>Opera singer

Thanks for the warning!

cez1 01-02-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1259659)
I've had a spectacular experience at this Italian restaurant and piano
bar.
The Sea bass and Lobster tale in the traditional Italian way, simple,
fresh yummi!
The pianist and Opera singer were spectacular, as well as the service
Recommended ++!!

Very disappointing, thanks for warning us.. I don't want to eat fresh seafoods.

KCRestaurant 09-05-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cez1 (Post 1264406)
Very disappointing, thanks for warning us.. I don't want to eat fresh seafoods.

I'm thankful for the warning. Fresh seafoods are not good for the health.