Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default What restaurants offer bread made from chickpea flour?...

What restaurants offer bread made from chickpea flour?...
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thezak View Post
What restaurants offer bread made from chickpea flour?...
You can find it mainly in Indian restaurants
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shef26 View Post
You can find it mainly in Indian restaurants
Yes, I agree India discover it and many says it taste good.. Indian restaurant offers nice breads and very uncommon..
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Jan 4, 1:32*am, thezak > wrote:
> What restaurants offer bread made from chickpea flour?...

I doubt you'd find any. It's best suited for coating foods that are
about to be deep fried. Makes for a really crunchy crust.
Chickpea flour is much too dense to make a loaf exclusively from this
type of flour.
Pierre
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shef26 View Post
You can find it mainly in Indian restaurants
And what I like more bout their food is the spiciness - love it!