FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   What restaurants offer bread made from chickpea flour?... (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/166426-what-restaurants-offer-bread.html)

thezak 04-01-2009 08:32 AM

Shef26 21-01-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thezak (Post 1248051)
What restaurants offer bread made from chickpea flour?...

You can find it mainly in Indian restaurants

cez1 01-02-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shef26 (Post 1258696)
You can find it mainly in Indian restaurants

Yes, I agree India discover it and many says it taste good.. Indian restaurant offers nice breads and very uncommon..

Pierre[_1_] 04-02-2009 07:45 PM

On Jan 4, 1:32*am, thezak > wrote:
> What restaurants offer bread made from chickpea flour?...

I doubt you'd find any. It's best suited for coating foods that are
about to be deep fried. Makes for a really crunchy crust.
Chickpea flour is much too dense to make a loaf exclusively from this
type of flour.
Pierre

KCRestaurant 09-05-2009 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shef26 (Post 1258696)
You can find it mainly in Indian restaurants

And what I like more bout their food is the spiciness - love it!