Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA inspection

On Nov 20, 12:12*am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:

> should probably have known better years ago,

You should have, since I've posted the health department scores for
Parnello's from day one here on Usenet, for three years running the
score has been in the highest range possible... although I just
noticed yesterday that the score had dropped one point to 99.

Anyway, glad you asked, and here's proof in advance for you to
s.t.f.u. on:

http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec/score.cfm

99 Parnello's - 5828 Moon Road Suite G

http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/Parnello%27s_Pizza

[[Image:Parnellos Pizza.jpg|thumb|right|300px|The original
[[Parnello's Pizza]] [[Flyer (pamphlet)|flyer]], drawn by [[Will
Dockery]] in 2006]]

'''Parnello's Pizza''' is a hand-tossed, [[Chicago-style pizza|Chicago-
style]] [[pizzeria]] in [[Columbus, Georgia]] with the original
location on [[Gunboat Drive]], now closed. The current location is at
5828 [[Moon Road]], 706-569-7272.

Founded in [[2006]] by [[Parnell Robinson]] former manger-cook at
[[Pizza Roma]] in Columbus, Georgia, when [[Will Dockery]] watched
Robinson running the pizzeria single-handedly and suggested he buy his
own [[brick oven]], print some [[Flyer (pamphlet)|flyer]], and do it
himself. Robinson now makes all the food himself, from scratch,
employing friends to operate Parnello's, which is best known for the
[[Tarzan]] pie, a [[kitchen sink]] ''the works'' pizza. While at first
Parnello's focused on the concept of ''keeping it simple'', which the
owner of Pizza Roma claims was the key to that pizzeria's success, of
serving only pizza and soft drinks, with additional menu items such as
[[Buffalo Wings]] and [[Lasagna]] added slowly and cautiously,
Parnello's in recent months has begun adding a wide variety of foods,
including the rarely available by delivery [[Southern style]] menu
items, with plans being made to locally challenge [[Steak-Out]] with a
steak and baked potato menu item available for delivery.

Parnello's Pizza has scored 100 for the last two years of inspections
from the Columbus [[Department of Public Health]].

==See Also==

*[[Pizza]]
*[[Pizza delivery]]
*[[Association of Pizza Delivery Drivers]]
*[[Pizzeria]]
*[[List of pizzerias]]

==External links==

*[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvVsl55H614 Parnello's Pizza
television commercial]
*[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh4Aw2MCnoU Amber's video]
*[http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec/score.cfm Health inspection
score]
*[http://www.myspace.com/parnellospizza Parnello's Pizza MySpace]

[[Category:Pizzerias]]
[[Category:Columbus, Georgia]]
[[Category:Muscogee County, Georgia]]
[[Category:Restaurants in Georgia]]

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
pdw pdw is offline

On Nov 20, 6:38 am, Will Dockery > wrote:
> On Nov 20, 12:12 am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:
>

> > should probably have known better years ago,

> You should have, since I've posted the health department scores for
> Parnello's from day one here on Usenet, for three years running the
> score has been in the highest range possible... although I just
> noticed yesterday that the score had dropped one point to 99.
>
> Anyway, glad you asked, and here's proof in advance for you to
> s.t.f.u. on:
>
> http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec/score.cfm
>
> 99 Parnello's - 5828 Moon Road Suite G
>
> http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/Parnello%27s_Pizza
>
> [[Image:Parnellos Pizza.jpg|thumb|right|300px|The original
> [[Parnello's Pizza]] [[Flyer (pamphlet)|flyer]], drawn by [[Will
> Dockery]] in 2006]]
>
> '''Parnello's Pizza''' is a hand-tossed, [[Chicago-style pizza|Chicago-
> style]] [[pizzeria]] in [[Columbus, Georgia]] with the original
> location on [[Gunboat Drive]], now closed. The current location is at
> 5828 [[Moon Road]], 706-569-7272.
>
> Founded in [[2006]] by [[Parnell Robinson]] former manger-cook at
> [[Pizza Roma]] in Columbus, Georgia, when [[Will Dockery]] watched
> Robinson running the pizzeria single-handedly and suggested he buy his
> own [[brick oven]], print some [[Flyer (pamphlet)|flyer]], and do it
> himself. Robinson now makes all the food himself, from scratch,
> employing friends to operate Parnello's, which is best known for the
> [[Tarzan]] pie, a [[kitchen sink]] ''the works'' pizza. While at first
> Parnello's focused on the concept of ''keeping it simple'', which the
> owner of Pizza Roma claims was the key to that pizzeria's success, of
> serving only pizza and soft drinks, with additional menu items such as
> [[Buffalo Wings]] and [[Lasagna]] added slowly and cautiously,
> Parnello's in recent months has begun adding a wide variety of foods,
> including the rarely available by delivery [[Southern style]] menu
> items, with plans being made to locally challenge [[Steak-Out]] with a
> steak and baked potato menu item available for delivery.
>
> Parnello's Pizza has scored 100 for the last two years of inspections
> from the Columbus [[Department of Public Health]].
>
> ==See Also==
>
> *[[Pizza]]
> *[[Pizza delivery]]
> *[[Association of Pizza Delivery Drivers]]
> *[[Pizzeria]]
> *[[List of pizzerias]]
>
> ==External links==
>
> *[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvVsl55H614Parnello's Pizza
> television commercial]
> *[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh4Aw2MCnoUAmber's video]
> *[http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec/score.cfmHealth inspection
> score]
> *[http://www.myspace.com/parnellospizzaParnello's Pizza MySpace]
>
> [[Category:Pizzerias]]
> [[Category:Columbus, Georgia]]
> [[Category:Muscogee County, Georgia]]
> [[Category:Restaurants in Georgia]]

While I appreciate what you're trying to do, here, Will, would you /
please/ quit posting the [munged] WikiInfo (or, more generally, Wiki*
since most [all?] of the Wiki engines understand the same code)source
code?

It's bad enough to copy/paste HTML, but at least HTML is standardized
to the point of widespread readability - the only thing that reads
WikiInfo source code correctly is the Wiki engine, and most people
won't have a copy of that just lying around to allow them to read your
posts pasted from Wiki*

It would be better to post a simple URL if you can't get the rendered
version of the page to post as text...
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

On Nov 20, 12:54*pm, pdw > wrote:
> [...]

> > score]
> > *[http://www.myspace.com/parnellospizzaParnello'sPizza MySpace]

> > [[Category:Pizzerias]]
> > [[Category:Columbus, Georgia]]
> > [[Category:Muscogee County, Georgia]]
> > [[Category:Restaurants in Georgia]]

> While I appreciate what you're trying to do, here, Will, would you /
> please/ quit posting the [munged] WikiInfo (or, more generally, Wiki*
> since most [all?] of the Wiki engines understand the same code)source
> code?
>
> It's bad enough to copy/paste HTML, but at least HTML is standardized
> to the point of widespread readability - the only thing that reads
> WikiInfo source code correctly is the Wiki engine, and most people
> won't have a copy of that just lying around to allow them to read your
> posts pasted from Wiki*
>
> It would be better to post a simple URL if you can't get the rendered

I suppose my deal with that is to help get folks familar with the Wiki
method, so they can go right in and begin adding to the site...

--
"Shadowville Speedway" a new Will Dockery recording:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers
pdw pdw is offline

On Nov 20, 9:21 pm, "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote:
> [...]

> > > [[Category:Muscogee County, Georgia]]
> > > [[Category:Restaurants in Georgia]]

> > While I appreciate what you're trying to do, here, Will, would you /
> > please/ quit posting the [munged] WikiInfo (or, more generally, Wiki*
> > since most [all?] of the Wiki engines understand the same code)source
> > code?

> > It's bad enough to copy/paste HTML, but at least HTML is standardized
> > to the point of widespread readability - the only thing that reads
> > WikiInfo source code correctly is the Wiki engine, and most people
> > won't have a copy of that just lying around to allow them to read your
> > posts pasted from Wiki*

> > It would be better to post a simple URL if you can't get the rendered
> > version of the page to post as text...

> I suppose my deal with that is to help get folks familar with the Wiki
> method, so they can go right in and begin adding to the site...

That's WRONG, Will. Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
and post the links. Come on. You're wasting bits with all those
extra characters and stuff.

> --
> "Shadowville Speedway" a new Will Dockery recording:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

On Nov 20, 9:48*pm, pdw > wrote:
> On Nov 20, 9:21 pm, "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote:

> > > While I appreciate what you're trying to do, here, Will, would you /
> > > please/ quit posting the [munged] WikiInfo (or, more generally, Wiki*
> > > since most [all?] of the Wiki engines understand the same code)source
> > > code?

> > > It's bad enough to copy/paste HTML, but at least HTML is standardized
> > > to the point of widespread readability - the only thing that reads
> > > WikiInfo source code correctly is the Wiki engine, and most people
> > > won't have a copy of that just lying around to allow them to read your
> > > posts pasted from Wiki*

> > > It would be better to post a simple URL if you can't get the rendered
> > > version of the page to post as text...

> > I suppose my deal with that is to help get folks familar with the Wiki
> > method, so they can go right in and begin adding to the site...

> That's WRONG, Will. *Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
> and post the links. *Come on. *You're wasting bits with all those
> extra characters and stuff.

All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

--
"Shadowville Speedway" a new Will Dockery recording:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

On Nov 20, 9:50 pm, "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote:
> On Nov 20, 9:48 pm, pdw > wrote:

> > > I suppose my deal with that is to help get folks familar with the Wiki
> > > method, so they can go right in and begin adding to the site...

> > That's WRONG, Will. Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
> > and post the links. Come on. You're wasting bits with all those
> > extra characters and stuff.

> All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

0x0000 > wrote:
>"Parnello's Pizza" > wrote:
> >pdw > wrote:

> > > That's WRONG, Will. *Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
> > > and post the links. *Come on. *You're wasting bits with all those
> > > extra characters and stuff.

> > All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

> If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.

Jeeze, thinking of a "headache" reminds me of the wild news report
Shep Smith gave on Fox yesterday of the lady who thought she had a
brain tumor... and it turned out to be a worm burrowing in her brain,
probably from undercooked pork.

I kid you not... a worm in the brain!

Reminds me of poor Chekov and his treatment as the prisoner of Khan.

--
"Shadowville Speedway Blues", new studio recording by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

"Parnello's Pizza" > wrote in message
On Nov 20, 9:48 pm, pdw > wrote:
> On Nov 20, 9:21 pm, "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote:

pizza|Chicago-

at

his

first

the

of

as

foods,

inspections

> > > While I appreciate what you're trying to do, here, Will, would you /
> > > please/ quit posting the [munged] WikiInfo (or, more generally, Wiki*
> > > since most [all?] of the Wiki engines understand the same code)source
> > > code?

> > > It's bad enough to copy/paste HTML, but at least HTML is standardized
> > > to the point of widespread readability - the only thing that reads
> > > WikiInfo source code correctly is the Wiki engine, and most people
> > > won't have a copy of that just lying around to allow them to read your
> > > posts pasted from Wiki*

> > > It would be better to post a simple URL if you can't get the rendered
> > > version of the page to post as text...

> > I suppose my deal with that is to help get folks familar with the Wiki
> > method, so they can go right in and begin adding to the site...

> That's WRONG, Will. Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
> and post the links. Come on. You're wasting bits with all those
> extra characters and stuff.

> All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

--
"Shadowville Speedway" a new Will Dockery recording:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

There's already plenty of wasted bandwidth in alt-fast-food so please stop
crossposting off-topi cstuff to it please.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in message

> "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote in message
> On Nov 20, 9:48 pm, pdw > wrote:

> pizza|Chicago-

> at

> his

> first

> the

> of

> as

> foods,

> inspections

>> > I suppose my deal with that is to help get folks familar with the Wiki
>> > method, so they can go right in and begin adding to the site...

>> That's WRONG, Will. Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
>> and post the links. Come on. You're wasting bits with all those
>> extra characters and stuff.

>> All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

> --
> "Shadowville Speedway" a new Will Dockery recording:
> http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
>
> There's already plenty of wasted bandwidth in alt-fast-food so please stop
> crossposting off-topi cstuff to it please.

Nobody gives a shit about your precious dialup bandwidth, so kindly go ****
a goat.
Welcome to the world of high speed internet with nearly unlimited storage
space. (most unlike your brain)

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fucknozzles

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
:

> "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote in message
> ..
> . On Nov 20, 9:48 pm, pdw > wrote:

> pizza|Chicago-

> at

> his

> first

> the

> of

> as

> foods,

> inspections

>> > I suppose my deal with that is to help get folks familar with the
>> > Wiki method, so they can go right in and begin adding to the
>> > site...

>> That's WRONG, Will. Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
>> and post the links. Come on. You're wasting bits with all those
>> extra characters and stuff.

>> All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

> --
> "Shadowville Speedway" a new Will Dockery recording:
> http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
>
> There's already plenty of wasted bandwidth in alt-fast-food so please
> stop crossposting off-topi cstuff to it please.

Stop crosspoasting this whining to alt.****nozzles. Whining is strictly
forbidden by the charter of this fine froup.

I suppose you understand why you're a CEFFAT[1], Jerry. But it's unlikely
since that's why you're a CEFFAT in the first ****ing place.

[1] Clueless Eternal ****nozzle For All Time.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" - Edmo the paleontologist.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

. com...

/

****
> a goat.
> Welcome to the world of high speed internet with nearly unlimited storage
> space. (most unlike your brain)
>
> TFM®

This has nothing to do about dial-up connections, bandwidth is a issue the
entire internet has to deal with, irregardless of the storage space or
connection speed.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fucknozzles

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
> :
>

> > "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote in message
> > ..
> > . On Nov 20, 9:48 pm, pdw > wrote:

> > pizza|Chicago-

> > at

> > his

> > first

> > the

> > of

> > as

> > foods,

> > inspections

> >> That's WRONG, Will. Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
> >> and post the links. Come on. You're wasting bits with all those
> >> extra characters and stuff.

> >> All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

> > --
> > "Shadowville Speedway" a new Will Dockery recording:
> > http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
> >
> > There's already plenty of wasted bandwidth in alt-fast-food so please
> > stop crossposting off-topi cstuff to it please.

> Stop crosspoasting this whining to alt.****nozzles. Whining is strictly
> forbidden by the charter of this fine froup.
>
> I suppose you understand why you're a CEFFAT[1], Jerry. But it's unlikely
> since that's why you're a CEFFAT in the first ****ing place.
>
> [1] Clueless Eternal ****nozzle For All Time.
>
> --
> Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
> "I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
> of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
> period and now" - Edmo the paleontologist.

I didn't crosspost it in the first place. Go bitch at TFM, not me.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fucknozzles

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
m:

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
>> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
>> :

>> > pizza|Chicago-
>> > at

>> > his
>> > first
>> > the
>> > of
>> > as
>> > foods,

>> > inspections

>> > --
>> > "Shadowville Speedway" a new Will Dockery recording:
>> > http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
>> >
>> > There's already plenty of wasted bandwidth in alt-fast-food so
>> > please stop crossposting off-topi cstuff to it please.

>> Stop crosspoasting this whining to alt.****nozzles. Whining is
>> strictly forbidden by the charter of this fine froup.
>>
>> I suppose you understand why you're a CEFFAT[1], Jerry. But it's
>> unlikely since that's why you're a CEFFAT in the first ****ing place.
>>
>> [1] Clueless Eternal ****nozzle For All Time.

> I didn't crosspost it in the first place. Go bitch at TFM, not me.

I'm tired of your finger pointing, CEFFAT. You need new whines.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I am an expert in crap dectection." - Ed the crap detective.
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fucknozzles

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
> m:
>

> > "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
> >> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
> >> :

> >> Stop crosspoasting this whining to alt.****nozzles. Whining is
> >> strictly forbidden by the charter of this fine froup.
> >>
> >> I suppose you understand why you're a CEFFAT[1], Jerry. But it's
> >> unlikely since that's why you're a CEFFAT in the first ****ing place.
> >>
> >> [1] Clueless Eternal ****nozzle For All Time.

> > I didn't crosspost it in the first place. Go bitch at TFM, not me.

> I'm tired of your finger pointing, CEFFAT. You need new whines.

what the hell is a CEFFAT. How do you expect me to understand you if you
dont say what the HELL your talking about in the first place.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fucknozzles

"Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
:

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
>> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
>> m:

>> > I didn't crosspost it in the first place. Go bitch at TFM, not me.

>> I'm tired of your finger pointing, CEFFAT. You need new whines.

> what the hell is a CEFFAT. How do you expect me to understand you
> if you
> dont say what the HELL your talking about in the first place.

You're a CEFFAT, CEFFAT. Look it up.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"Would you translate that into K00KSPEKE so I can understand it?" -
Raytard Murphy admits his failure to communicate.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.fucknozzles

"Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
> :
>

>> "Cujo DeSockpuppet" > wrote in message
>>> "Jerry Sauk" > wrote in
>>> m:

>>> I'm tired of your finger pointing, CEFFAT. You need new whines.

>> what the hell is a CEFFAT. How do you expect me to understand you
>> if you
>> dont say what the HELL your talking about in the first place.

> You're a CEFFAT, CEFFAT. Look it up.

goddamn you guys are whiners

Posted to alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,alt.poetry,alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.restaurants

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus Georgia inspection

"Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:
>"Will Dockery" wrote
>
> > Right now, the only thing that's sure is that

> you

No, *you* accidentally snipped my post:

Right now, the only thing that's sure is that one of the longest
lasting pizzajoints in town has closed its doors after over 30 years
(originally Mazzio's was Ken's Pizza, back in the 1970s),

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazzio%27s

"...Mazzio's Corporation is the parent company of Mazzio's Italian
Eatery and the former parent company of Zio's Italian Kitchen. In
November 2007 Zio's Italian Kitchen was sold to a private company.
Mazzio's began as a pizza parlor and is located throughout Oklahoma,
Kansas, Texas, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi,
Georgia, and Illinois. It was first founded in 1961, when a young
school teacher named Ken Selby opened a restaurant named The Pizza
Parlor in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In 1965, Selby opened a second location and
changed the name to Ken's Pizza. By 1975, there were more than 100
franchise locations in and around Oklahoma. Zio's Italian Kitchen is
located in Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, New Mexico and Texas.
Mazzio's Corporation do not own the Ken's Pizza chain found in and
around the Tulsa, Oklahoma area."

and the last Health department score gave them an 81, which was bad
enough, since even a score as low as 95 means the place has
significant problems (a place can have bugs and unsanitary coolers, et
cetera, and still get a score in the 90s):

http://columbushealth.com/inspec/score.cfm

81 Mazzio's Pizza - 4263 Macon Road

Anyway, sad to see a landmark pass, but a sign of the times, I
suppose.

--
"Twilight Girl" and other song-poems by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Member

Location: Columbus Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orson Wells as CitizenCain[_2_] View Post
"Cujo DeSockpuppet" wrote in message
"Jerry Sauk"
wrote in
:

"Cujo DeSockpuppet"
wrote in message
"Jerry Sauk"
wrote in
m:

"Cujo DeSockpuppet"
wrote in message
"Jerry Sauk"
wrote in
:

"Parnello's Pizza"
wrote in message

.co m.. . On Nov 20, 9:48 pm, pdw wrote:
On Nov 20, 9:21 pm, "Parnello's Pizza"
wrote:
On Nov 20, 12:54 pm, pdw wrote:
On Nov 20, 6:38 am, Will Dockery
wrote:
On Nov 20, 12:12 am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:

should probably have known better years ago,

You should have, since I've posted the health department
scores for Parnello's from day one here on Usenet, for
three years running the score has been in the highest
range possible... although I just noticed yesterday that
the score had dropped one point to 99.

Anyway, glad you asked, and here's proof in advance for
you to s.t.f.u. on:

Columbus Department of Public Health Recent Food Service Establishments Inspection Reports

99 Parnello's - 5828 Moon Road Suite G

Parnello's Pizza - Wikinfo

MySpace.com - Will Dockery and Henry Conley songwriting team - Shadowville - Folk Rock / Blues / Experimentelle Musik - www.myspace.com/willdockery

There's already plenty of wasted bandwidth in alt-fast-food so
please stop crossposting off-topi cstuff to it please.

Stop crosspoasting this whining to alt.****nozzles. Whining is
strictly forbidden by the charter of this fine froup.

I suppose you understand why you're a CEFFAT[1], Jerry. But it's
unlikely since that's why you're a CEFFAT in the first ****ing
place.

[1] Clueless Eternal ****nozzle For All Time.

I didn't crosspost it in the first place. Go bitch at TFM, not me.

I'm tired of your finger pointing, CEFFAT. You need new whines.

what the hell is a CEFFAT. How do you expect me to understand you
if you
dont say what the HELL your talking about in the first place.

You're a CEFFAT, CEFFAT. Look it up.

goddamn you guys are whiners
And obviously have never had the world's bess pizza... Parnello's Pizza!

I am the Parnell!
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

On Nov 20, 10:03*pm, 0x0000 > wrote:
> On Nov 20, 9:50 pm, "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote:

> > > That's WRONG, Will. *Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
> > > and post the links. *Come on. *You're wasting bits with all those
> > > extra characters and stuff.

> > All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

> If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.

Yeah, sometimes the monitor screens can bring those on--- even more-so
when mine exploded and started smoking yesterday. Hey, I know you're
well-versed in such things, do you know if when the inside of a
computer monitor explodes, are the gasses and smoke that spew out of
the top toxic?

And on to more Wikinfo news, please pass the link to June Floyd for
her bio-entry, still in the early stages, and have her email me some
stats if she's so inclined:

http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/June_Perg_Floyd

Also, I'd like to display a piece or two of her art and perhaps some
photos, if she agrees.

--
"Twilight Girl", studio recording by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA inspection (of how many roaches were in the kitchen)

"Will Dockery" > wrote in message
On Nov 20, 10:03 pm, 0x0000 > wrote:
> On Nov 20, 9:50 pm, "Parnello's Pizza" > wrote:

= snippage =

> > > That's WRONG, Will. Start doing it the right way, or just wimp out
> > > and post the links. Come on. You're wasting bits with all those
> > > extra characters and stuff.

> > All those oft-spoken of "bandwidths" and such?

> If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.

Yeah, sometimes the monitor screens can bring those on--- even more-so
when mine exploded and started smoking yesterday.

Even Will Dockery's COMPUTER can't stand his bullshit. Wow. I wonder if it
was trying to commit the computer version of suicide? Poor thing.

Hey, I know you're
well-versed in such things, do you know if when the inside of a
computer monitor explodes, are the gasses and smoke that spew out of
the top toxic?

Like you give a shit, Will. You'd lap it up regardless. You've put so many
toxins into your body you may as well call yourself the Exxon Valdeez.

And on to more Wikinfo news,

no.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

0x0000 wrote:
>"Parnello's Pizza" wrote:
> >pdw wrote:

>>> should probably have known better years ago,

>> You should have, since I've posted the health department scores for
>> Parnello's from day one here on Usenet, for three years running the
>> score has been in the highest range possible... although I just
>> noticed yesterday that the score had dropped one point to 99.

>> Anyway, glad you asked, and here's proof in advance for you to
>> s.t.f.u. on:

>>http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec/score.cfm

>> 99 Parnello's - 5828 Moon Road Suite G

>>http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/Parnello%27s_Pizza

>> [[Image:Parnellos Pizza.jpg|thumb|right|300px|The original
>> [[Parnello's Pizza]] [[Flyer (pamphlet)|flyer]], drawn by [[Will
>> Dockery]] in 2006]]

>> '''Parnello's Pizza''' is a hand-tossed, [[Chicago-style pizza|Chicago-
>> style]] [[pizzeria]] in [[Columbus, Georgia]] with the original
>> location on [[Gunboat Drive]], now closed. The current location is at
>> 5828 [[Moon Road]], 706-569-7272.

>> Founded in [[2006]] by [[Parnell Robinson]] former manger-cook at
>> [[Pizza Roma]] in Columbus, Georgia, when [[Will Dockery]] watched
>> Robinson running the pizzeria single-handedly and suggested he buy his
>> own [[brick oven]], print some [[Flyer (pamphlet)|flyer]], and do it
>> himself. Robinson now makes all the food himself, from scratch,
>> employing friends to operate Parnello's, which is best known for the
>> [[Tarzan]] pie, a [[kitchen sink]] ''the works'' pizza. While at first
>> Parnello's focused on the concept of ''keeping it simple'', which the
>> owner of Pizza Roma claims was the key to that pizzeria's success, of
>> serving only pizza and soft drinks, with additional menu items such as
>> [[Buffalo Wings]] and [[Lasagna]] added slowly and cautiously,
>> Parnello's in recent months has begun adding a wide variety of foods,
>> including the rarely available by delivery [[Southern style]] menu
>> items, with plans being made to locally challenge [[Steak-Out]] with a
>> steak and baked potato menu item available for delivery.

>> Parnello's Pizza has scored 100 for the last two years of inspections
>> from the Columbus [[Department of Public Health]].

>> ==See Also==

>> *[[Pizza]]
>> *[[Pizza delivery]]
>> *[[Association of Pizza Delivery Drivers]]
>> *[[Pizzeria]]
>> *[[List of pizzerias]]

>> ==External links==

>> *[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvVsl55H614Parnello'sPizza
>> television commercial]
>> *[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh4Aw2MCnoUAmber'svideo]
>> *[http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec...althinspection
>> score]
>> *[http://www.myspace.com/parnellospizzaParnello'sPizzaMySpace]

>> [[Category:Pizzerias]]
>> [[Category:Columbus, Georgia]]
>> [[Category:Muscogee County, Georgia]]
>> [[Category:Restaurants in Georgia]]

<snipped for brevity>

> If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.

Speaking of "headaches", does the writing style and interesting
grammar and spelling in this hilariously inept review remind you of
someone (or two) we know?

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/15240001232

Parnello's Pizza
By Anonymous

"...Before you eat here; you better Google this place. It is
unbelievable!Just Google Parnellos pizza; I have never seen a food
place with this much controversie.. Unreal! More going on here than a
talk show. Weird. Oh, I made a mistake. It is on Gunboat Drive off
Milgen Road close to the Winn Dixie. I picked up my husband's pizza
and saw a strange brochure inside the box. The business did look
clean. The pizza was average. Well, I have never seen such an odd
looking Ad on the pizza box so I googled it. The business looked OK
but i wouldn't get pizza there again. There is more on the internet
about this pizza place than anything I have ever seen. This is an odd
city..."

Odd, indeed... she got that part right... heh.

--
"Twilight Girl" a new Will Dockery recording:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA inspection of the IQ of employees

"Will Dockery" > wrote in message
> 0x0000 wrote:

>>> You should have, since I've posted the health department scores for
>>> Parnello's from day one here on Usenet, for three years running the
>>> score has been in the highest range possible... although I just
>>> noticed yesterday that the score had dropped one point to 99.

>>> Anyway, glad you asked, and here's proof in advance for you to
>>> s.t.f.u. on:

>>>http://www.columbushealth.com/inspec/score.cfm

>>> 99 Parnello's - 5828 Moon Road Suite G

>>>http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/Parnello%27s_Pizza

= snipped cut and pasted stupidity =

> <snipped for brevity>
>
>> If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.

> Speaking of "headaches", does the writing style and interesting
> grammar and spelling in this hilariously inept review remind you of
> someone (or two) we know?

If it's "hilariously inept," then it could be one of yours, Duckery.

= snippage of crappage =

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Parnello's Pizza: 99 in Columbus, GA health department inspection

On Dec 24, 8:15*am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain" wrote:
> "Will Dockery" wrote:
> > 0x0000 wrote:

> > <snipped for brevity>

> >> If that's synonymous with "headache" then, yeah, i suppose so.

> > Speaking of "headaches", does the writing style and interesting
> > grammar and spelling in this hilariously inept review remind you of
> > someone (or two) we know?

> If it's "hilariously inept," then it could be one of yours

No, you should know by now I wouldn't pan the Parnello's Pizza, orson.

--
Search Group :: Liar Liar Liar v1 (video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txWArjlrO88

The first video from Magnolia Sessions, this has George Sulzbach on
vocals and keyboards, pd wilson on guitar, and Will Dockery providing
guitar, vocals, and percussion. The words are by George Sulzbach.
Video by Will Dockery.
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Parnello's Pizza: weekend music shows

Saturday night is Brian Mallard, Jerald Register & Gary Frankfurth, inside
Parnello's Pizza.

"I put together a video of See Her Shake. This is meant to be humourous in
the visual part..." -B. Mallard

"See Her Shake" by Brian Mallard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quO1YrEdwU0

Sunday night hosts Bibb City Ramblers Brian Fowler & Dan Davidson.

Admission is free, all ages.

--
"Twilight Girl", studio recording by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.food.restaurants,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Parnello's Pizza: weekend music blows

"Will Dockery" > wrote in message
> Saturday night is Brian Mallard, Jerald Register & Gary Frankfurth, inside
> Parnello's Pizza.

Who cares?

> "I put together a video of See Her Shake. This is meant to be humourous in
> the visual part..." -B. Mallard

"Will Dockery is an idot." - Usenet consensus

> "See Her Shake" by Brian Mallard:

"See Me Quack" by Will Dockery.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quO1YrEdwU0
>
> Sunday night hosts Bibb City Ramblers Brian Fowler & Dan Davidson.
>
> Admission is free, all ages.

and sobriety, most likely.

Biryani Ohio, Vegan Columbus, Biryani Dishes, Columbus Restaurant dakshin kumar Baking 0 23-02-2012 11:19 AM
INSPECTION Sheldon General Cooking 13 19-04-2007 03:07 AM
Tea style by visual inspection. lubarsky Tea 15 13-12-2006 05:43 AM
Kitchen cyber inspection -L. General Cooking 17 20-05-2006 01:52 AM
Tea pilgrimage: Avongrove inspection Lewis Perin Tea 2 21-03-2005 02:41 AM