Old 27-10-2008, 02:29 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default breakfast

On Oct 8, 9:35 am, surana wrote:
Cook this breakfast at home as you cannot get this in any hotel. Serve
it to your family members and get their aplause

http://www.tamilnadurecepies.blogspot.com

sorry that is not breakfast .
lunch if you add lamb or fish.

breakfast =

EGGS
sausage
Potatoes
and one of the following
Orange Juice or Grapefruit Juice
Tomato, V-8, Cranberry, Apple or Prune Juice
Hot Chocolate or coffee or Tea
Fresh Melon (in Season)
Flesh fig's and Yogurt

Old 27-10-2008, 04:12 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants

* wuffa wrote in rec.food.restaurants:

On Oct 8, 9:35 am, surana wrote:
Cook this breakfast at home as you cannot get this in any hotel. Serve
it to your family members and get their aplause

http://www.tamilnadurecepies.blogspot.com

sorry that is not breakfast .
lunch if you add lamb or fish.

breakfast =

EGGS
sausage
Potatoes
and one of the following
Orange Juice or Grapefruit Juice
Tomato, V-8, Cranberry, Apple or Prune Juice
Hot Chocolate or coffee or Tea
Fresh Melon (in Season)
Flesh fig's and Yogurt

Breakfast = a meal you eat in the morning to 'Break the Fast', what you eat
does not make it breakfast.

--
David
Old 28-10-2008, 12:22 AM posted to rec.food.restaurants

In article
,
wuffa wrote:

sorry that is not breakfast .
lunch if you add lamb or fish.

breakfast =

EGGS
sausage
Potatoes
and one of the following
Orange Juice or Grapefruit Juice
Tomato, V-8, Cranberry, Apple or Prune Juice
Hot Chocolate or coffee or Tea
Fresh Melon (in Season)
Flesh fig's and Yogurt

I like cold pizza for breakfast, myself.

jt
Old 09-11-2008, 12:41 AM posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 06:29:22 -0700 (PDT), wuffa
wrote:
breakfast =

EGGS
sausage
Potatoes

Nonsense!! Breakfast is what you choose to eat when you get up.
Whether it be pork chops or oatmeal.
Old 13-11-2008, 02:59 AM
Experienced Member

That is a delicious, complete breakfast. I like to serve a big breakfast on a summer Sunday when everyone is off. We eat on the deck and relax. I always make Kona coffee, the perfect finishing touch. I order the real deal, pure Kona coffee (blends have mostly Arabica and are not worth it) from https://konaluna.com so I know my breakfast will be the best anywhere.

Old 13-11-2008, 03:38 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:59:38 +0000, mamasaid
wrote:

.... I order the real deal, pure Kona coffee (blends have mostly Arabica and
are not worth it) from [reason for the spam] so I know my breakfast will
be the best anywhere.

Ummm, "pure Kona" *is* an Arabica. And many coffee lovers wouldn't consider even
the very best Kona to be well-suited to the breakfast meal, since it's pretty
low in acidity.

Sounds like your breakfast pretty much sucks.

-- Larry