FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   breakfast (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/163247-breakfast.html)

wuffa 27-10-2008 01:29 PM

breakfast

On Oct 8, 9:35 am, surana > wrote:
> Cook this breakfast at home as you cannot get this in any hotel. Serve
> it to your family members and get their aplause
>
> http://www.tamilnadurecepies.blogspot.com

sorry that is not breakfast .
lunch if you add lamb or fish.

breakfast =

EGGS
sausage
Potatoes
and one of the following
Orange Juice or Grapefruit Juice
Tomato, V-8, Cranberry, Apple or Prune Juice
Hot Chocolate or coffee or Tea
Fresh Melon (in Season)
Flesh fig's and Yogurt

SINNER 27-10-2008 03:12 PM

breakfast

* wuffa wrote in rec.food.restaurants:

> On Oct 8, 9:35 am, surana > wrote:
>> Cook this breakfast at home as you cannot get this in any hotel. Serve
>> it to your family members and get their aplause
>>
>> http://www.tamilnadurecepies.blogspot.com

> sorry that is not breakfast .
> lunch if you add lamb or fish.
>
> breakfast =
>
> EGGS
> sausage
> Potatoes
> and one of the following
> Orange Juice or Grapefruit Juice
> Tomato, V-8, Cranberry, Apple or Prune Juice
> Hot Chocolate or coffee or Tea
> Fresh Melon (in Season)
> Flesh fig's and Yogurt

Breakfast = a meal you eat in the morning to 'Break the Fast', what you eat
does not make it breakfast.

--
David

jt august[_2_] 27-10-2008 11:22 PM

breakfast

In article
wuffa > wrote:

> sorry that is not breakfast .
> lunch if you add lamb or fish.
>
> breakfast =
>
> EGGS
> sausage
> Potatoes
> and one of the following
> Orange Juice or Grapefruit Juice
> Tomato, V-8, Cranberry, Apple or Prune Juice
> Hot Chocolate or coffee or Tea
> Fresh Melon (in Season)
> Flesh fig's and Yogurt

I like cold pizza for breakfast, myself.

jt

Billy[_5_] 08-11-2008 11:41 PM

breakfast

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 06:29:22 -0700 (PDT), wuffa >
wrote:
> breakfast =
>
>EGGS
>sausage
>Potatoes

Nonsense!! Breakfast is what you choose to eat when you get up.
Whether it be pork chops or oatmeal.

mamasaid 13-11-2008 01:59 AM

That is a delicious, complete breakfast. I like to serve a big breakfast on a summer Sunday when everyone is off. We eat on the deck and relax. I always make Kona coffee, the perfect finishing touch. I order the real deal, pure Kona coffee (blends have mostly Arabica and are not worth it) from https://konaluna.com so I know my breakfast will be the best anywhere.

pltrgyst[_1_] 13-11-2008 02:38 PM

breakfast

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:59:38 +0000, mamasaid >
wrote:

>.... I order the real deal, pure Kona coffee (blends have mostly Arabica and
>are not worth it) from [reason for the spam] so I know my breakfast will
>be the best anywhere.

Ummm, "pure Kona" *is* an Arabica. And many coffee lovers wouldn't consider even
the very best Kona to be well-suited to the breakfast meal, since it's pretty
low in acidity.

Sounds like your breakfast pretty much sucks.

-- Larry