Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Frankie and Benny's / The Restaurant Group PLC

I was recently dissappointed at the level of service at a Frankie and
Benny's restaurant. I tried to find a feedback or contact email on their
site and couldn't. For anyone else having problems like this I thought you
might like to email the directors with your feed back....

; ;
; ; ;
john.jackson@trgplc

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

I arrived an hour before closing, desperate for food having not eaten since
mid-day, and they said they we closing early because they were quiet. It
p*ssed me off because they were the only restaurant for miles. Also what
kind of restaurant chain doesn't have any way of sending them feedback or
complaints? If the directors don't want to have to pay for a complaints
department then they should be prepared to handle it themselves....

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:11:09 -0000, BostonRover wrote:
>
>> I was recently dissappointed at the level of service at a Frankie and
>> Benny's restaurant. I tried to find a feedback or contact email on their
>> site and couldn't. For anyone else having problems like this I thought
>> you
>> might like to email the directors with your feed back....
>>
>> marco.reick...stephen.critoph....

> So in other words, you just got fired and are trying to set them
> up for some spam.
>
> So what'd you get fired for?
>
> -sw

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

if they really loved me they would have given me their email.

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 19:42:40 -0000, BostonRover wrote:
>
>> Also what
>> kind of restaurant chain doesn't have any way of sending them feedback or
>> complaints? If the directors don't want to have to pay for a complaints
>> department then they should be prepared to handle it themselves....

> http://www.frankieandbennys.com/contact.asp
>
> Looks like they have a phone and fax machine, as well as a postal
> address.
>
> -sw

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

BostonRover wrote:
> I arrived an hour before closing, desperate for food having not eaten since
> mid-day, and they said they we closing early because they were quiet. It
> p*ssed me off because they were the only restaurant for miles. Also what
> kind of restaurant chain doesn't have any way of sending them feedback or
> complaints? If the directors don't want to have to pay for a complaints
> department then they should be prepared to handle it themselves....
>

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:11:09 -0000, BostonRover wrote:
>>
>>> I was recently dissappointed at the level of service at a Frankie and
>>> Benny's restaurant. I tried to find a feedback or contact email on their
>>> site and couldn't. For anyone else having problems like this I thought
>>> you
>>> might like to email the directors with your feed back....
>>>
>>> marco.reick...stephen.critoph....

>> So in other words, you just got fired and are trying to set them
>> up for some spam.
>>
>> So what'd you get fired for?
>>
>> -sw

horse puckey

got caught with you hand in the till?

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:11:09 -0000, "BostonRover" > wrote:

>I was recently dissappointed at the level of service at a Frankie and
>Benny's restaurant. I tried to find a feedback or contact email on their
>site and couldn't....

Maybe you should try a Cheesecake Factory -- I hear they have everything,
including great service.

-- Larry

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

I like 'horse puckey', not one I've heard before. Sadly not as exciting has
hand in the till, just pi**ed off because someone got between me and my
stomach. Bittter and twisted I know but if you can't give vent to that on
the net then where can you....