FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Starting a cannibal restaurant!!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/140016-starting-cannibal-restaurant.html)

Victor Smootbank 13-11-2007 11:11 PM

Starting a cannibal restaurant!!!

I'm a cannibal and I like to eat people, human meat is extremly
tasty and much better than pork, beef or chicken.

Now I want to open a cannibal restaurant, we do buy human meat
from hospitals and morgues and we do butcher willing longpigs.

For that, I'm looking for investors. If you're a cannibal with some
cash,
please help me. If you're a willing longpig, please donate all your
money
to me, you won't need it any longer, and be on the menu.

Anyone???

eat meat 14-11-2007 08:09 AM

On Nov 13, 3:11?pm, Victor Smootbank wrote:
I'm a cannibal and I like to eat people, human meat is extremly
tasty and much better than pork, beef or chicken.

Now I want to open a cannibal restaurant, we do buy human meat
from hospitals and morgues and we do butcher willing longpigs.

For that, I'm looking for investors. If you're a cannibal with some
cash,
please help me. If you're a willing longpig, please donate all your
money
to me, you won't need it any longer, and be on the menu.

Anyone???

i want to be on the menu.

pltrgyst[_1_] 14-11-2007 04:36 PM

Starting a cannibal restaurant!!!

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 00:09:09 -0800, eat meat wrote:

i want to be on the menu.

Not with that gammy leg...

-- Larry

[email protected] 14-11-2007 07:34 PM

On Nov 13, 6:11 pm, Victor Smootbank wrote:
I'm a cannibal and I like to eat people, human meat is extremly
tasty and much better than pork, beef or chicken.

Now I want to open a cannibal restaurant, we do buy human meat
from hospitals and morgues and we do butcher willing longpigs.

For that, I'm looking for investors. If you're a cannibal with some
cash,
please help me. If you're a willing longpig, please donate all your
money
to me, you won't need it any longer, and be on the menu.

Anyone???

What is this Sweeny Todd?

AndréVCE 20-12-2021 11:58 AM

I am a willing longpig for a cannibal

If this restaurant exist how can I sign up for it? And if it doesn’t exist as anyone else are interested in eating me I am longpig any cannibal out there