Old 08-11-2007, 02:02 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default My New Site . . .

Hello Everyone.

I have always loved meeting new friends, and dining in great
restaurants . . So i created a site to do both.

I have had a few people say it is a weird concept, but alot more say
it is fantastic. Your thoughts would be great.

www.vervah.com

Cheers

Brett
www.vervah.com