FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Kickstart Your New Business… (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/139325-kickstart-your-new-business.html)

Howtohalf 07-11-2007 08:42 PM

Kickstart Your New Business…

Hi Everyone! Have a great idea for your own restaurant? Mirassou is having this great contest called "Make Your Dreams Come True with Mirassou", and it's for any woman interested in starting up her own business. They'll be awarding an aspiring female entrepreneur $50,000 plus a team of professional consultants to help kick-start their business. I work with them as a brand ambassador so I have the inside scoop. Here are some important details: CA, MA, TN, UT and PR residents cannot enter. If you already own a business you're ineligible, they want to give someone new a chance. The deadline for entries is December 15th. You can check it out at:

Women in Business | Make your Dreams Come True with Mirassou

Good Luck if you decide to enter!

pltrgyst[_1_] 08-11-2007 06:42 AM

Kickstart Your New Business…

On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:42:20 +0000, Howtohalf
wrote:

Hi Everyone! Have a great idea for your own restaurant? Mirassou is
having this great contest called "Make Your Dreams Come True with
Mirassou", and it's for any woman interested in starting up her own
business. They'll be awarding an aspiring female entrepreneur $50,000
plus a team of professional consultants to help kick-start their
business. I work with them as a brand ambassador so I have the inside
scoop....

Cool. $50,000, eh? What brand of used hot dog cart are they considering
providing?

-- Larry

Howtohalf 08-11-2007 09:29 PM

Funny, but somehow 'Larrry's Hot Dog Cart' doesn't sound like an award winning idea. Good try though. $50k may not seem like enough money to you, but I'm sure someone with a creative idea and solid business plan will be happy to have a little help getting started.