Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Me Me is offline

Default Restaurants in Santa Fe, New Mexico

Any chance at all that someone out here knows of any good places to go and
others to avoid? My wife and I are going there for a week in October.
Thanks

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:28:34 -0700, "Me" > wrote:

>Any chance at all that someone out here knows of any good places to go and
>others to avoid? My wife and I are going there for a week in October.

Regardless of trendiness, Coyote Cafe remains absolutely superb.

Tomasita's was good, as were Guadalupe Cafe and Andiamo, but nothing special.
Cafe Paris was disappointing.

And this may sound strange, but there is an Indian restaurant downtown, named
India Palace, which is really excellent. We were shocked! It provided a very
welcome break after two weeks of mostly formula southwestern food.

-- Larry
Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Of course most people like sampling the local fare of Southwestern
Cuisine, but if you like Sushi, and should get a Sushi "Jones" while in
Santa Fe, I highly recommend Osaka Japanese Restaurant on Cerrilos, the
main street in town. First class establishment, and the Sushi was to die
for. Mark

Posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

Mark D wrote in message >...
<<Of course most people like sampling the local fare of Southwestern
Cuisine, but if you like Sushi, and should get a Sushi "Jones" while in
Santa Fe, I highly recommend Osaka Japanese Restaurant on Cerrilos, the
main street in town. >>

It is always good to share
info with others. Meet nice people that way.

<<First class establishment, and the Sushi was to die
for. Mark>>

I am in Alalbama right now and don't have access to Santa fe right now

I hope I can go some day

mk5000

"The human dress is forged iron,
The human form a fiery forge,
The human face a furnace sealed,
The human heart its hungry gorge."--a divine image, wm blake