T.B.

Default Where to buy POS software?

I am looking into purchasing either Aloha POS or Digital Dining POS for a
restaurant I have been hired to work for. I have been to both
www.alohapos.com and www.digitaldining.com and still cannot find any pricing
information or where to purhase the actual software. Can anyone help me
figure out where to get pricing info and/or where to buy this stuff without
having to call a Sales Rep?

TB

Steve Wertz

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:11:24 -0500, "T.B."
> wrote:

>I am looking into purchasing either Aloha POS or Digital Dining POS for a
>restaurant I have been hired to work for. I have been to both
>www.alohapos.com and www.digitaldining.com and still cannot find any pricing
>information or where to purhase the actual software. Can anyone help me
>figure out where to get pricing info and/or where to buy this stuff without
>having to call a Sales Rep?

I suggest you call the company. This isn't the kind of software
you just buy off the shelf. You'll want to establish some sort of
relationship with the company and get some pre and post sales
support.

I've worked writing and evaluating POS software for quite a while,
and you just don't buy business software without some sort of
support.

Don't be timid. Call them. You have demo'd the software, I
hope... And you didn't have any questions?

-sw