Allegra640

Default Author Seeking Stories

As the heading suggests, I'm a former waitress turned author (first book called
"Encounters With Bob Dylan") who's currently seeking out funny, zany stories
from people in the restaurant biz for inclusion in my second book titled "Kiss
My Grits!"

All contributors will be compensated with two copies of book upon publication.

Please email Tracy at:

Allegra640

>WOW! I can retire.

You're witty, Brian. I like that. Betcha got some great stories too. Sure I
can't lure with in with something else? How's this: FOUR copies of the book
AND a free coupon for a 2 liter of Mountain Dew ...

Any funny cue stories? VegA Barbecue 0 09-05-2007 12:11 AM
The author and perfecter - our example Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD General Cooking 0 11-03-2006 01:41 PM
2 good bbq stories Mike \Piedmont\ Barbecue 0 30-10-2005 10:59 AM
Author seeking submissions for book Mia General Cooking 2 17-09-2004 06:55 PM