FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Your Own Website with Online Ordering Capability (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/12822-your-own-website-online.html)

Sara Evans 13-06-2004 07:00 PM

Your Own Website with Online Ordering Capability

Take advantage of our offer right now. This offer is good until the end of
June, 2004.

You get a website built for free. We set up your menu and location
information all for free. Hosting is free until the end of the year.
Finally, any food orders that you receive will be for free for the first 100
order per month through the end of the year.

This is a great deal. You cannot lose. The only thing we require you to pay
for is your website name (domain name).

Watch your business, number of customer and revenues increase as more and
more will want to order online through you. If you take orders today for
pickup and/or delivery, this is the perfect product for you.

And even if you don't want orders, you still get a great professional
looking website.

We launch our product June 15th, 2004.

Please look at three examples:
www.hunanwoknj.com
www.primaveraspizza.com
www.ronniesdeli.com

For more details about our offering, please visit www.BigHoller.com. To get
your website, call us at 888-Big-Holler or 888-244-4655.

Sara Evans