FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Great Breakfast Blog: Rashers & Eggs (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/128117-great-breakfast-blog-rashers.html)

Brian Link 04-07-2007 08:33 PM

Great Breakfast Blog: Rashers & Eggs

I wish I could remember where I got the link for this spot, but it's
great. http://www.rashersandeggs.com/

How cool is the Internet that someone could just blog on Irish
Breakfasts in Ireland?

I'm a big breakfast fan.. and it's interesting to realize how
different waking-up food is across the globe.

BLink
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

Héctor López 03-10-2007 09:45 PM

Great Breakfast Blog: Rashers & Eggs

no me parece buena idea.