Charles Demas

Default Looking for a list of menu items

In article >,
Bishop > wrote:
>Anyone know where I could find a huge list or database of common resturant
>menu items? (Appetizers, entrees, deserts, etc.)

epicurious.com

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,
| \___/ | http://world.std.com/~cpd
Bishop

Anyone know where I could find a huge list or database of common resturant
menu items? (Appetizers, entrees, deserts, etc.)

Steve Wertz

On Thu, 20 May 2004 17:24:39 -0600, "Bishop"
> wrote:

>Anyone know where I could find a huge list or database of common resturant
>menu items? (Appetizers, entrees, deserts, etc.)

A cookbook, or recipe database.

-sw

The Ranger

Bishop > asked in message
> Anyone know where I could find a huge list or database of
> common resturant menu items? (Appetizers, entrees, deserts,
> etc.)

Need a little more information:
1) Do you want the items listed by type of food (Italian, Mexican,
Continental, etc.)?
2) Do you want them listed through food costs and breakdowns?
3) Do you want recipes that are institutional in make-up ("5 gal Sour
Cream")?
4) What do you need this "huge list or database" for?

The Ranger

Steve Wertz

On Thu, 20 May 2004 17:24:39 -0600, "Bishop"
> wrote:

>Anyone know where I could find a huge list or database of common resturant
>menu items? (Appetizers, entrees, deserts, etc.)

You might want to contact restaurant.org. They have all sorts of
material for/from the restaurant industry. Usuaully at a cost,
though.

-sw