FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Restaurant Supplies (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/12795-restaurant-supplies.html)

Ei8htGroup 16-05-2004 07:36 AM

Restaurant Supplies

Our company is in the process of buying all our kitchen equipment, and I was
wondering if anyone had any online sites or local shops that you have had a
good experience or relationship with. We are looking for some of these
brands:

Imperial - Cooking Equipment
True - Refrigerator/Freezer
Manitowoc - Ice Maker
Glastender - Bar Hardware

If you know of any place that carries these brands, email me at

We are looking to make our purchase by next week.

Eric

Petey the Wonder Dog 18-05-2004 09:57 PM

Restaurant Supplies

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:

>True - Refrigerator/Freezer

True is an extremely popular brand. virtually all Coke refridges are
True. I have one and have had no problems. Depending on where you are
planning to use it, there are many on E-Bay and available from used
equipment dealers. If you want to go for the best, that would be
Traulsen brand.

>Manitowoc - Ice Maker

Look at http://www.acitydiscount.com/

You'll alsofind them on EBay. I've bought from them a few items and
been happy with their integrity. I've been told (altho I don't know for
myself) that Manitowoc's small ice makers (65 pounder) has problems so
you might also look at Scotsman brand.