FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Schlotzsky's Deliy (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/12784-schlotzskys-deliy.html)

Alex 26-04-2004 05:03 AM

Schlotzsky's Deliy

Just curious...I'm thinking about opening a Schlotzsky's in Fairfield,
CA. In CA, Schlotzsky's Deli has went from 13 to 8 stores in 3
years...is this bad??? Do "Californians" not like Schlotzsky's? Email
me at

Thank you fellow Californians...

Alex

Steve Wertz 26-04-2004 05:33 AM

Schlotzsky's Deliy

On 25 Apr 2004 21:03:50 -0700, (Alex) wrote:

>Just curious...I'm thinking about opening a Schlotzsky's in Fairfield,
>CA. In CA, Schlotzsky's Deli has went from 13 to 8 stores in 3
>years...is this bad??? Do "Californians" not like Schlotzsky's? Email
>me at

Location, location, location.

-sw

Andrew Hardy 26-04-2004 12:05 PM

Schlotzsky's Deliy

(Alex) wrote:

>Just curious...I'm thinking about opening a Schlotzsky's in Fairfield,
>CA. In CA, Schlotzsky's Deli has went from 13 to 8 stores in 3
>years...is this bad??? Do "Californians" not like Schlotzsky's?

I don't care for their food....and I am not real picky. When they first opened
here in Tennessee...they were just ok...and then when down hill for me.

Five restaurants closing in three years sounds odd, at least. Have you been
able to speak with those previous owners?

Charles Demas 26-04-2004 03:41 PM

Schlotzsky's Deliy

In article >,
Alex > wrote:
>Just curious...I'm thinking about opening a Schlotzsky's in Fairfield,
>CA. In CA, Schlotzsky's Deli has went from 13 to 8 stores in 3
>years...is this bad??? Do "Californians" not like Schlotzsky's? Email
>me at

It's only a mediocre deli at best, and the one that opened here is
now a Tennessee's BBQ place.

There was a better deli within 1/2 mile too.

Chuck Demas

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,

Melba's Jammin' 04-05-2004 11:44 PM

Schlotzsky's Deliy

In article >, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

> On 25 Apr 2004 21:03:50 -0700, (Alex) wrote:
>
> >Just curious...I'm thinking about opening a Schlotzsky's in Fairfield,
> >CA. In CA, Schlotzsky's Deli has went from 13 to 8 stores in 3
> >years...is this bad??? Do "Californians" not like Schlotzsky's? Email
> >me at

> Location, location, location.
>
> -sw

I agree. One near me closed in part because it was a real bugger to get
to it.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 3-29-04.

MK 11-05-2004 12:42 AM

Schlotzsky's Deliy

It didn't go ver well in a town near me, Stephenville TX even after two
locations.
IMHO, get a good location and you BE THERE 50+ hours a week.
mk
om...