frk040

Default Gatlinburg, TN

Would appreciate any info on good restaurants in Gatlinburg,
especially local cuisine. Thanks in advance,

Frank
Velvet Elvis

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 08:43:14 -0700, frk040 wrote:

> Would appreciate any info on good restaurants in Gatlinburg, especially
> local cuisine. Thanks in advance,

They have a pancake pantry up there. I've never been to that location,
but its sister store in Nashville is an institution.

Genny

http://www.thebrasslanternrestaurant.com/home.html
Brass lantern restaurant

http://www.peddlergatlinburg.com/
Peddler Restaurant

http://www.obergatlinburg.com/_shoplod/ogrestau.htm
OBER GATLINBURG'S RESTAURANT

http://www.parkgrillgatlinburg.com/
Park grill

There is also a yummy Italian place that will deliver to your hotel called
Anthony's, I recommend the antipasto salad.
I have no idea what the actual restaurant is like, but the food is so good I
haven't forgotten in 8 years!
The restaurants are in the order of my preferences as I previously lived in
TN and visited Gatlinburg often over the years.

GL Frank and I hope I didn't catch you too late!!

om...