FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   food-safe spong-rubber sheeting (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/12781-food-safe-spong-rubber.html)

ziliath 24-04-2004 12:38 AM

food-safe spong-rubber sheeting

Hi folks,

I recently learned that a local company sells a
sponge-rubber that is flat and comes in a roll and which is
food safe. It is about 3/4 inch thick and can cover
any flat surface to provide a flat spongy-feeling area that
you can eat off of. I think I once saw something like this
at a nightclub, or a fast food joint. Anyway I am curious
as to whether anyone has a good source of this stuff
from any manufacturer. The local retailed claimed his stuff
was made by Rubberlite.

Thanks for any info!