FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Norfolk, Va "The Fisherman's Wharf" Is it still there? (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/12778-norfolk-va-fishermans-wharf.html)

ChrisGW 20-04-2004 05:48 PM

Norfolk, Va "The Fisherman's Wharf" Is it still there?

I was wondering if Fisherman's Wharf in Willoughby Spit is still there? I tried
calling there number 757 480 3113, but it had been disconnected and I could not
find a new one.

Thanks for any help

ChrisGW

ChrisGW 20-04-2004 08:00 PM

Norfolk, Va "The Fisherman's Wharf" Is it still there?

found the answer. They are closed for repairs due to Isabel