Tamara

Default Restaurant Websites

I am designing a website for a local restaurant in Edmonton, AB. I was
wondering if any of you have come across any exciting restaurant
websites. What was it about the website that caught your eye? What do
you look on a restaurant's website when you're surfing online?
Jeremy

Speedy load, opening times and telephone number on every page, map, a
menu with prices but mainly speedy loading. No flash intro, any music
should be optional with the default at off, and all code should be
Netscape and Opera compatible, in other words it should be clean code
and not the Frontpage garbage.

JJ