fbn

Default OBESE pig nauseates thin people at restaurant

This cracked me up. It completely proves #8 from my top 10 reasons fat
people are not accepted,

> 8. They ruin your dinner out because they are so disgusting to look at

as they feed ravenously.

From the NAAFA discussion board:

Magnolia
Member
Member # 3788
posted 02-23-2004 05:08 PM
-----
I'm feeling so frustrated right now that I wanted to let some of it out...
A few days ago, I was out at a restaurant with a friend, and we ended up
being seated at a table in an aisle next to a row of booths. The two booths
closest to us were taken up by a party of 9 -- mostly guys, probably early
20s. A minute after I was seated, the guys in one booth called the waitress
over and asked her to re-seat me because they didn't want to look at me
while they were eating. (The waitress turned around and looked at me, then
looked back at them, and told them she'd had a long day and to stop messing
around.)

Then, throughout the meal, they talked about me -- loud enough so that I'd
hear but not loud enough to attract too much attention. Like, "I bet she
weighs 300 easy," and "Look at her eat!" (Like that's not what everyone was
doing at the restaurant.) I just ignored it and went about dinner, talking
and laughing with my friend. My friend took her cues from me and didn't
make a big deal, just saying that it looked like we'd been sat in the
children's section that night.

--snip--

HTH

S*nort

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you consider the content of this post to be particularly offensive, disgusting or plain illegal,
it is probably 'designer abuse', a message designed specifically to hurt the remailer's reputation/existence.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
Some people hate this remailer so badly that, for example, they did not hesitate to celebrate the death of 148 French tourists in a plane crash.
Those people seceded from the human race, so don't hesitate to report them directly to the police.
2004/01/03 (contact >) Blue.Jay celebrates
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
2004/01/19 > Len Sassaman chooses that moment to bring his support to Blue.Jay
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

More about the subject will be available http://frogadmin.yi.org/HOS/