FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Buffalo Wings in California (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/12710-buffalo-wings-california.html)

Cardiff Giant 23-02-2004 01:18 AM

Buffalo Wings in California

I am currently a student at USC. Back home on the east coast, my
favorite wings, HANDS DOWN, were from "Cluck-U." Where do I go out
here for the best wings on the west coast? DO NOT SAY THE "CLUCK-U IN
SANTA CLARA," IT'S A FAKE CLUCK AND I WILL NOT BE A PART OF THEIR
DECEPTION.

Terri 23-02-2004 03:01 AM

On 22 Feb 2004 17:18:57 -0800, (Cardiff Giant) wrote:

>I am currently a student at USC. Back home on the east coast, my
>favorite wings, HANDS DOWN, were from "Cluck-U." Where do I go out
>here for the best wings on the west coast?

The Cluck-U in Santa Clara.

(Sorry...couldn't resist. ;))

Steve Wertz 23-02-2004 07:19 AM

wrote:

>I am currently a student at USC. Back home on the east coast, my
>favorite wings, HANDS DOWN, were from "Cluck-U." Where do I go out
>here for the best wings on the west coast? DO NOT SAY THE "CLUCK-U IN
>SANTA CLARA," IT'S A FAKE CLUCK AND I WILL NOT BE A PART OF THEIR
>DECEPTION.

If you're a student at USC, you're not even close to Santa Clara.
Why would someone suggest you to drive 400 miles for chicken
wings?

-sw