Lesley Gault

Default Aviemore, Scotland

Looking for any info on good eating places in and around Aviemore.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Tony Cummins

"Lesley Gault" > wrote in message
om...
> Looking for any info on good eating places in and around Aviemore.
> Any ideas would be appreciated.

Try this site:

http://www.taste-of-scotland.com/

it does a region by region rating of Scots restaurants

Jeremy

Depends on how near. Not much to do there as they closed the ski lifts
and I am not sure if the steam trains run at this time of year. The town
had sort of degenerated into mediocrity the last time I was there. A
little further south there are some fantastic places, but the drive
might be a little too much.

JJ