FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Aviemore, Scotland (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/12705-aviemore-scotland.html)

Lesley Gault 17-02-2004 01:22 PM

Aviemore, Scotland

Looking for any info on good eating places in and around Aviemore.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Tony Cummins 18-02-2004 02:29 PM

Aviemore, Scotland

"Lesley Gault" > wrote in message
om...
> Looking for any info on good eating places in and around Aviemore.
> Any ideas would be appreciated.

Try this site:

http://www.taste-of-scotland.com/

it does a region by region rating of Scots restaurants

Jeremy 18-02-2004 10:05 PM

Aviemore, Scotland

Depends on how near. Not much to do there as they closed the ski lifts
and I am not sure if the steam trains run at this time of year. The town
had sort of degenerated into mediocrity the last time I was there. A
little further south there are some fantastic places, but the drive
might be a little too much.

JJ

jack 25-02-2004 10:43 AM

Aviemore, Scotland

(Lesley Gault) wrote in message . com>...
> Looking for any info on good eating places in and around Aviemore.
> Any ideas would be appreciated.

There is a really good resturant at the top of the Cairn Gorms