Joe Peach

Default Every once in a while will I ask.....

this question:..............................(since this was also posted in
my local area, I am still interested...if some or all of the experience can
be conveyed on the restaurants website).

Are there any Restaurants that you frequent, and actually look at the menus
design?.....?..... I mean, other then the descriptions of the items, the
layout & color/graphics/flow...etc......

In short:

Considering Food taste, Staff, Restaurant interior, Location,........any
actual menus (design) that add a positive (and even a negative,...like too
small print, or too little description, or to much) to your dining
experience?

Thanks........Sincerely,

Joe

Joe Peach

Even a few words.....like: Menus dirty........Hard to read.....

Would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Group,

Joe

"Joe Peach" > wrote in message
> this question:..............................(since this was also posted in
> my local area, I am still interested...if some or all of the experience

can
> be conveyed on the restaurants website).
>
> Are there any Restaurants that you frequent, and actually look at the

menus
> design?.....?..... I mean, other then the descriptions of the items, the
> layout & color/graphics/flow...etc......
>
> In short:
>
> Considering Food taste, Staff, Restaurant interior, Location,........any
> actual menus (design) that add a positive (and even a negative,...like too
> small print, or too little description, or to much) to your dining
> experience?
>
> Thanks........Sincerely,
>
> Joe

Posted to rec.food.restaurants

LEGIBILITY
and
>LEGIBILITY

and
LEGIBILITY

Especially if the restaurant's lighting is dim.

There are no atheists in foxholes
or in Fenway Park in an extra inning
game.
____