Saucer Man

Default Help finding Phillysteak sandwich meat please

I saw an ad in a trade magazine once for this phillysteak sandwich meat that
was already precut and proportioned in these little boxes. Does anyone know
what company this is?

--

Thanks.

Saucer Man > wrote:
> I saw an ad in a trade magazine once for this phillysteak sandwich meat that
> was already precut and proportioned in these little boxes. Does anyone know
> what company this is?

Where do you live? Don't the supermarkets in your area sell steaksandwhich
meat? It might be called minute steak in your area though.

Saucer Man

No, this was actually made for restaurants only and it came pre-cut in small
pieces in a small tray.

--

Thanks.

> wrote in message ...
> Saucer Man > wrote:
> > I saw an ad in a trade magazine once for this phillysteak sandwich meat

that
> > was already precut and proportioned in these little boxes. Does anyone

know
> > what company this is?

> Where do you live? Don't the supermarkets in your area sell steaksandwhich
> meat? It might be called minute steak in your area though.

Bob

JacPac
"Saucer Man" > wrote in message
m...
> I saw an ad in a trade magazine once for this phillysteak sandwich meat

that
> was already precut and proportioned in these little boxes. Does anyone

know
> what company this is?
>

> --
>
> Thanks.

Steve Calvin

Saucer Man wrote:

> No, this was actually made for restaurants only and it came pre-cut in small
> pieces in a small tray.

ok, dumb question.... why not slice your own and freeze (vacuum sealed)
in single serving packs?

JuJuBees

"Saucer Man" > wrote in message om>...
> I saw an ad in a trade magazine once for this phillysteak sandwich meat that
> was already precut and proportioned in these little boxes. Does anyone know
> what company this is?

QVC.com has the exact type of philly steak meat you are looking for.
It was on this morning..if I remember correctly it was $37.00 for 20
portions.
Saucer Man

Thanks. I think the one that I saw was for restaurants only. It wasn't
packaged to be sold to the consumer.

--

Thanks.

"JuJuBees" > wrote in message
m...

om>...

Saucer Man > wrote:
> Thanks. I think the one that I saw was for restaurants only. It wasn't
> packaged to be sold to the consumer.

Check with a wholesale food distributor in your area.
Tina S

You must be talking about "STEAK-UMM"
You can get it at the grcery store.

Saucer Man

No. This is not sold in stores. It is made for restaurants only.

--

Thanks.

"Tina S" > wrote in message
> You must be talking about "STEAK-UMM"
> You can get it at the grcery store.

JuJuBees

"Saucer Man" > wrote in message . com>...
> No. This is not sold in stores. It is made for restaurants only.
>
> --
>
> Thanks.
>

> "Tina S" > wrote in message
> > You must be talking about "STEAK-UMM"
> > You can get it at the grcery store.

I dont know what you mean...QVC is the shopping network for consumers
like us. It is not only for restaurants. geez, its simply philly steak
meat cut thin in 20 portions. go check it out.
Saucer Man

I saw the QVC stuff....it is not the one that I am thinking of. I wish I
knew the name of the trade magazine so I can research it thru there.

--

Thanks.

"JuJuBees" > wrote in message
m...