Old 09-02-2004, 11:41 PM
Zippy the Pinhead

Default Dolphin Korean Restaurant in Chicago

On 30 Dec 2003 22:27:53 -0800, Chris Morton
wrote:

Strange, I was unaware of a "law" that .sigs had to be relevant to groups. Does
that apply to everyone, to everyone whom you can't refute, or just me?

Interesting. Note that s/he said "Let it die" but s/he wanted the
last word.

I wonder how s/he'd have reacted if you used your old sig -- you know,
the one with the monkey in it?

;-)

Old 11-02-2004, 07:49 PM
Chris Morton

In article , Zippy the Pinhead
says...

wrote:

Strange, I was unaware of a "law" that .sigs had to be relevant to groups. Does
that apply to everyone, to everyone whom you can't refute, or just me?

Interesting. Note that s/he said "Let it die" but s/he wanted the
last word.

I wonder how s/he'd have reacted if you used your old sig -- you know,
the one with the monkey in it?

;-)

Don't recall that. Maybe you're thinking of Mort Davis.

--
Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women should have to fistfight with 210lb.
rapists.

Old 12-02-2004, 02:32 AM
Zippy the Pinhead

On 11 Feb 2004 11:49:21 -0800, Chris Morton
wrote:

Don't recall that. Maybe you're thinking of Mort Davis.

Hmmm. I'll have to search. Maybe so, but I thought it started out
"Chrissie, you...." with a bunch of insults I won't repeat, and was
attributed to someone I always thought must be sorry as hell he ever
wrote it.

Old 12-02-2004, 02:37 AM
Zippy the Pinhead

wrote:

Don't recall that. Maybe you're thinking of Mort Davis.

Found it, but it's probably mistaken identity, for which I apologize.
It's unmentionable in polite company.

It's "chris01 at ameritech.net"

Sorry about the mistake. He uses Christopher Morton as a sig.

I feel pretty stupid about bringing it up...

Old 12-02-2004, 05:26 PM
Chris Morton

wrote:

Don't recall that. Maybe you're thinking of Mort Davis.

Hmmm. I'll have to search. Maybe so, but I thought it started out
"Chrissie, you...." with a bunch of insults I won't repeat, and was
attributed to someone I always thought must be sorry as hell he ever
wrote it.

Oh! Yeah, that was a quote of Lee "White Aryan Resistance" Harrison.

I thought you were talking about an ASCII drawing. : )

Old 12-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Chris Morton

wrote:

Don't recall that. Maybe you're thinking of Mort Davis.

Found it, but it's probably mistaken identity, for which I apologize.
It's unmentionable in polite company.

It's "chris01 at ameritech.net"

Sorry about the mistake. He uses Christopher Morton as a sig.

I feel pretty stupid about bringing it up...

No, you were right. I switched from Ameritech to cable modem a few weeks ago.