FoodBanter.com

-   Restaurants (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/)
-   -   Queen Kim Awards Five Stars To Christ's Body 850 Lincoln Denver (https://www.foodbanter.com/restaurants/12655-queen-kim-awards-five.html)

Queen Kim 27-12-2003 12:06 AM

Queen Kim Awards Five Stars To Christ's Body 850 Lincoln Denver

Queen Kim, Monarch of the Denver Mendicant Community has awarded the
"Palliard's Playground" Coffeehouse at Christ's Body 850 Lincoln
Street in Denver the coveted "Palais de Palliard 5 Star Award" for
culinary excellence. Queen Kim cited the fine efforts of Mr. Samuel
Bunton, food and beverage director, in establishing 850 Lincoln as
Denver's premier Mendicant food resource. Some have expressed the
notion that fine mendicant cuisine is a Panglossian fantasy but Mr.
Bunton has given the Mendicant gourmand a reason to celebrate.

Steve Wertz 27-12-2003 01:30 AM

Queen Kim Awards Five Stars To Christ's Body 850 Lincoln Denver

On 26 Dec 2003 15:06:55 -0800, (Queen Kim)
wrote:

>Queen Kim, Monarch of the Denver Mendicant Community has awarded the
>"Palliard's Playground" Coffeehouse at Christ's Body 850 Lincoln
>Street in Denver the coveted "Palais de Palliard 5 Star Award" for
>culinary excellence. Queen Kim cited the fine efforts of Mr. Samuel
>Bunton, food and beverage director, in establishing 850 Lincoln as
>Denver's premier Mendicant food resource. Some have expressed the
>notion that fine mendicant cuisine is a Panglossian fantasy but Mr.
>Bunton has given the Mendicant gourmand a reason to celebrate.

Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure and avoid this place that's
apparently full of freaks.

-sw

dolo 27-12-2003 01:50 AM

Queen Kim Awards Five Stars To Christ's Body 850 Lincoln Denver

(Queen Kim) wrote in
om:

Queen Kim, let me introduce you to Nicolas Zhou...

Heh, heh, heh.

Karl Hungus 01-01-2004 06:00 AM

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On 26 Dec 2003 15:06:55 -0800, (Queen Kim)
> wrote:
>
> >Queen Kim, Monarch of the Denver Mendicant Community has awarded the
> >"Palliard's Playground" Coffeehouse at Christ's Body 850 Lincoln
> >Street in Denver the coveted "Palais de Palliard 5 Star Award" for
> >culinary excellence. Queen Kim cited the fine efforts of Mr. Samuel
> >Bunton, food and beverage director, in establishing 850 Lincoln as
> >Denver's premier Mendicant food resource. Some have expressed the
> >notion that fine mendicant cuisine is a Panglossian fantasy but Mr.
> >Bunton has given the Mendicant gourmand a reason to celebrate.

> Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure and avoid this place that's
> apparently full of freaks.

Look up the word "mendicant." Then look up the word "troll," as used on
Usenet.

Let us know what you find.