rie

Default Eating out in Rome (Italy)

A friend and I are going to Rome in the easter-week next year and would
very much appreciate to have some advice about where to dine. We will be
staying in the center of Rome and would like both small and cosy with good
traditional Roman food and a superb Italian restaurant to celebrate my
birthsday.
TIA Rie

rie > wrote:
> A friend and I are going to Rome in the easter-week next year and would
> very much appreciate to have some advice about where to dine. We will be
> staying in the center of Rome and would like both small and cosy with good
> traditional Roman food and a superb Italian restaurant to celebrate my
> birthsday.

You would be hard pressed to find a bad restaurant anywhere in Italy. While
you are in Rome, just go out walking and you'll find some restaurant that
looks interesting.

Davide D.

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:13:29 GMT, rie > wrote:

>A friend and I are going to Rome in the easter-week next year and would
>very much appreciate to have some advice about where to dine. We will be
>staying in the center of Rome and would like both small and cosy with good
>traditional Roman food and a superb Italian restaurant to celebrate my
>birthsday.
>TIA Rie

Giuda Ballerino ... for sure you have to test it !

Dunno the right address, but take a look in the web "Giuda Ballerino Roma".

Ciao.
Davide
www.zyme.it
none

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:13:29 GMT, rie > wrote:

>A friend and I are going to Rome in the easter-week next year and would
>very much appreciate to have some advice about where to dine. We will be
>staying in the center of Rome and would like both small and cosy with good
>traditional Roman food and a superb Italian restaurant to celebrate my
>birthsday.
>TIA Rie

Was in Rome 2 weeks ago. Had one of best meals here. Be sure to get
the Jewish style artichoke.

http://www.expedia.com/daily/guides/...1.asp?CCheck=1

Rome Day 3 sf[_19_] General Cooking 70 12-10-2009 02:26 PM
Rome sf[_19_] General Cooking 313 10-10-2009 06:20 PM
Rome - day 2 sf[_19_] General Cooking 28 30-09-2009 04:35 PM
Restaur-art in Rome Federina General Cooking 0 22-09-2008 12:17 PM
Wine Shops in Rome, Italy? Nick Farrah Wine 6 03-03-2005 09:02 PM